Friday, December 9, 2011

RE-WINNER and 4 NEW WINNERS!!!

Happy Friday to everyone! I hope you have all had a delightful week! Before I start my day I wanted to name some WINNERS and a re-WINNER!

The selected winner of the darling little Shiny Tilda from SUNDAY SENSATIONS from Magnolia-licious has not contacted me, so we will let Mr Random.org begin his selections!!

The new winner is.....

24. CHRISSY



AND.............



The four selected winners of the pictured SWEET STUFF are......

25. Sara I.

13. Lilia

194. Maria / MulleSnuttan

134. Traci Starkweather

Congratulations, Ladies!!! Please send me an email with all of your mailing information before Sunday, December 11 at 8 AM EST so that I can get your prizes on their way to you.

Thanks to each of you for dropping by and I hope to see you all again very soon with some more surprises--after all it is the holiday season!!! Wooohoooo!!!

17 comments:

Sara I. said...

I seriously cannot believe I won!!! Thank you ever so much Jacque for making my day!!! Will be sending you an email shortly!!
Congratulations to all the other winners! Happy Crafting :D
~hugs
Sara

leonenkarin.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations lucky ladies!!!

Greatings, Karin

Liliya said...

Oh my!!! Thank you Jacque!!
Amazing news!!!
Congrats to all the winners!!

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thsnks for the redraw hunni
congrats to all the ladies who's won
hugs angelique

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to all the winners.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations lucky!!!

Lolô Artesanato said...

Congrats Girls
xx
Leila

Hlora said...

Congratulations!!

Ardilla said...

COngrats to the winners! (Lucky them!)

Cheryl said...

Congratulations to all the very lucky winners.

Maryann Laursen said...

CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners here, you´re so lucky, please enjoy your prizes girls.
Have a great week-end everyone and lots of fun, I hope.

Pendra said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners, enjoy your goodies! And thanks again hon for the chance! Have a great weekend... see you Sunday!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

Unknown said...

Congrats ledies! Hugs, Frea

Rufus said...

Congrats ladies, I'm very sure that you'll love your sweet stuff from Jacque, since she's one of the sweetest ladies around!
R/

Chrissy said...

YAY!!! Thats me...I won a new Tilda...Thankyou so much...have e-mailed..I'm so excited.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Dear Jacque~~

Thank you so much for your very generous spirit! I can not believe my name was chosen to win some of your "Sweet Stuff!" Thank you so very much...it made my day...my week! May you be blessed, as you bless others!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

Unknown said...

Yay! I Won! Feels like Christmas already!
Thank you thank you thank you!


hugs/Maria aka MulleSnuttan