Tuesday, December 27, 2011

WINNER.....and RE-WINNER!!!!!

Happy Day everyone! I trust that everyone is having a magnificent holiday season and that you are all looking forward to a splendid New Year!! Not many days and we will be turning another corner!!!

I have a WINNER and a RE-WINNER to announce today so let's let Mr Random.org do his work!!!




The WINNER of the darling Whimsy Rose and Felix is.....

Marie-Anne who said...

Ohw, what a lovely card. The image is soo cute. Marie-Anne




And since I was not emailed by the first winner, we have a RE-WINNER of the cute little Whimsy Sam's Special Delivery






The RE-WINNER is .....

Jan Farnworth who said...

he is so cute and your card is wonderful thanks for sharing.



Congratulations, ladies!!! Please email me before Thursday, December 29, at 8 AM EST so that I can get your packages out to you!!


Thanks to everyone who played along and I will be back soon with maybe something else!!! Big hugs!!

15 comments:

Larisa said...

Congrats to both lucky winners!

Sabina said...

Congratulation to the winner :-)
Greets Sabina

Sol said...

Congratulations to Marie-Anne and Jan! :o) Merry Christmas to you all! :o)

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thanks for the redraw hunni
and congrats to the new winners
hugs angelique

jan farnworth said...

thanks so much jacque i have emailed you with my info for my re-drawn prize. have a wonderful day.

МамаФиалка said...

Congrats to both lucky winners!

Nina said...

Congrats to the winners and thanks for the chance
:-) Nina

Maryann Laursen said...

COngratulations to the new winners, and just too bad for the one, who never came back.

Ineke Original said...

Congratulations for the winner!

Sara I. said...

Congratulations ladies!! Happy creating!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations to both winners! Well done.
Hugs Cheryl

Country Mouse said...

Congrats to the winners!!! Lucky day for you two! :)

Marie-Anne said...

Thank you very much! I feel so lucky and I'm really happy that I've won the adorable stamp of Rose and Felix.

Thanks again!

Marie-Anne

Traci S. said...

Congratulations to all of these fortunate
recipients! Happy New Year!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

Marion said...

Congrats to the winner and re-winner.
Marion